March 18, 2016

Review: Reagan Sanai

I have seen these products "advertised" on a few Facebook groups I'm in and they always caught my eye but I was tired of buying products online all the time. Well I'm glad I caved and gave it a shot! I decided to purchase the moisturizing aloe hair mist and the mango butter soufflé. I started on freshly washed hair and applied the hair mist first (as directed). The smell is amazing to me! It's a light lemony citrus scent. It didn't scream moisture to me when I sprayed on her damp hair, but I proceeded. I followed with the soufflé, which has a weird but good scent to me. I'm not sure how to explain it, maybe a stronger version of the hair mist...anyways, it didn't look whipped to me as stated, it seemed hard. But it melted quickly into an oil once rubbed (as pictured). This also didn't seem moisturizing and has no slip. I continued anyway and twisted her whole head. Once finished I must say I love the outcome! Her hair is super soft and shiny! I am a bit sad I didn't buy the gel to put on after the soufflé, but that will probably be a later purchase when I get a bigger jar of soufflé....I had to test different amounts of the soufflé in each section till I found the right amount. The areas that had a bit too much got hard. I'm guessing from the coconut oil in the product. It all absorbed well tho and I can't wait to see how the moisture lasts once I take her hair down from her bun style. I plan on using the mist as a daily moisture spray as well...I have to say, so far this is a great product and I can't wait to try it out on my son! I love that it's all natural ingredients that I can read and know exactly what they are! I'm only going to give it 4 stars tho since I really do like products with slip, but other than that I have zero complaints and would highly recommend ☺

4 comments: