March 6, 2016

Review: Baby Bee multipurpose ointment

This product is great! Not too expensive and lasts a while. I use this on both my kids after their baths/before bed and it keeps their skin so soft! It's gentle enough to use on their eczema and dry skin. My daughter gets really bad eczema on the back of her thighs and extremely dry hands that are red and crack. This product doesn't sting her sore skin at all! She uses it on her hands overnight and in the morning they are very close to healed. For both my kids it absorbs overnight and leaves their skin soft and moisturized in the morning. When they don't have irritated skin I'll mix it with some lotion just so it spreads a bit easier and lasts longer. It can seem quite thick to spread alone if you don't use alot....I wish I found this product when my daughter was a baby or when my son was younger, I just found it a couple months ago. I love it and clearly need to buy more lol. I give it 5 stars and recommend this to people of all ages and skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment