March 2, 2016

Review: As I am double butter cream

I used this when banding my daughter's hair 4 nights ago along with Argan oil...I've styled a couple times since and again tonight. Her hair is still moisturized! I had to moisturize her ends 2 other nights cuz they get so dry, but that's life lol...I used to buy "bee mine" products, and specifically loved the luscious moisture cream, and I have to say this compares quite well to it. It's thick but absorbs into her hair, where most thick creams sit on top of her hair. The smell is good, kind of a sweet scent. The price is outrageous to me, I got the 8oz for $12-$15 if I remember correctly. But I'll probably end up buying the larger jar for over $20 since it works so well with her hair and a little seems to go a long way. I have not tried this on my son yet since his hair does well with just a leave in conditioner...so for use on my daughter's hair I'll have to give this product 2 thumbs up 👍👍 it's great! If you're looking for a product to lock in moisture, specifically on low porosity type 4 hair, I'd recommend giving this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment