March 6, 2016

Review: Honest Company

Ok so it's not a hair product review, but I absolutely love these products! I have personally bought/tried the diaper rash cream, diaper area spray, body oil and wipes. The rash cream is amazing! I will never buy any other brand, it works so well. My son is 2 and rarely gets diaper rash, but when he does its pretty bad and this cream takes care of it over night! The spray works well for those extra stinky diapers or a dried on mess. I just spray a couple shots of this and it makes for easy clean up and a fresh bottom! The wipes I just recently tried since I had a coupon on cartwheel (the price was a bit high for my usual purchase). One of my best wipe purchases ever! Super thick, your fingers won't poke thru or feel like any mess will absorb thru onto you. Very gentle for my son's extra sensitive skin (he breaks out easily and gets bad eczema). The only draw back is the package opening, the flip part has ripped twice on me, so I have to not fold it back as far and it's fine...I just bought the oil today since the store didn't have our original cream (next review!). I used one pump of baby lotion and 3 pumps of oil...this is that stuff!! It mixed well with the lotion and ran so smooth on my son's skin, and now it's been about 20 mins since I put it on him and it's absorbed well and his skin is so soft! This may replace our other cream since it's absorbs quickly. Or it may be our morning routine and our other cream can stay our night/after shower routine...in the past I have bought the conditioner and it worked well, but it's just a bit too expensive and not enough in a bottle to be worth the continual purchase with how much we use in one wash....I have used the diapers on children other than my own (I work at a daycare). They work well but I would never personally buy them since I have other brands I prefer that work better. The diapers are cute but feel a bit hard for my liking...the products in the picture that I have now I give FIVE stars! They are pricey but we'll worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment