April 3, 2016

Review: Camille Rose fresh curl

Pretty sure I just found my new gold in a bottle product! This stuff is amazing on both my kids hair! I used after shampooing and conditioning with camille rose products. For my son I ran it thru his hair and let air dry. His curls were so tight and slightly weighed down. Usually his hair turns into a fro once dried, but with this his curls were defined and springy all day! Even after rolling around and some time in the carseat. For my daughter I sectioned her hair for twists using this product. It slid thru her hair so nice and easy! Seemed to soften her hair as soon as it absorbed! Literally the best purchase I've made in a while! It has a fresh scent and slightly like frosting. A little goes a long way and I love the natural ingredients. I will definitely be keeping this product on deck for a while! 5 stars for sure, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment