March 2, 2016

Review: Camille Rose moisture milk

I have used this on both my son and daughter's hair....I have to start with the scent, it smells like vanilla frosting/cake heaven! So that sold me on buying it in the first place lol...it's used this on my son after detangling with curls leave in detangler and his curls were like bath fresh all day! Usually his hair fro's out once his hair dries, but this kept his curls tight and slightly wet looking all day (not sure if that had to do with the detangler as well tho)...for my daughter I have only used it on her ends nightly after spraying with carols daughter black vanilla leave in conditioner. I spray her hair, apply the moisture milk and then twist loose ends. Her ends were so soft once dried all thru the day! After her next wash I'm going to try on her whole head. So far it works great as I've tried already...I would definitely recommend giving this product a try for any hair type!

No comments:

Post a Comment