February 28, 2016

Review: shea moisture Co wash and detangler

So as much as I hate shea moiture, I keep trying their products...I have finally came across a win! I found these 2 products at walgreens for about $10 each (but if you have the walgreens card you can get them on sale for buy one get one half off)...I have yet to try the Co wash on my daughter cuz she will probably use it all in one wash. I haven't tried the detangler on her yet either, but I'm hoping to next time I wash her hair....so this review will be based on how it worked for my son's hair. First the Co wash smells amazing! It also has tons of slip which helps with his tangles and his tender head. I rubbed it thru his hair, let it sit about 5 mins or so while he plays and then detangled and rinsed. His hair was super soft once rinsed out. His hair is always soft since his curls are very silky, but it was even more soft using this. After his bath I put the detangler in, which also smells amazing! I have to note that I did try it on his hair dry the first time and it was so thick and sticky and did zero detangling, it was just a mess. So I then washed his hair and did as the bottle says and applied after washing. Much better! His curls were poppin all day and the next! Usually once he sleeps on his head his curls are a hot mess, but not with this detangler in. I love these for him and highly recommend them (especially if you or your little one have type 3 hair, my best guess is 3b for him)...I hope the detangler works as great on my daughter as it does my son! It would be nice to have the same products instead of 20 different things for each kid lol...*excuse the empty bottoms, I keep them upside down so it's easier to come out*

No comments:

Post a Comment