February 8, 2016

Review: shea moisture low porosity

I recently purchased the low porosity shampoo and conditioner from shea moisture. It left my daughter's hair pretty soft and the conditioner seemed to absorb more than our regular brand. The 2 things I didn't like were the lack of slip with the conditioner and the "mintiness". I wash her hair in the tub and the lack of slip made the process longer and the mintiness started to bother her by making her cold. Which is pretty accurate because my hands were freezing detangling her hair....I would like to find the leave in conditioner to try as well since the shampoo and conditioner did seem to work well on her. For effectiveness I'll give it ☆☆☆☆, but for overall I'd have to give ☆☆☆. Not positive I'll buy again tho since it took half the bottle of conditioner to get thru her hair and it's a bit pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment