February 8, 2016

Review: carols daughter, black vanilla

I bought a trial size leave in conditioner spray and love it! I will have to buy the full size next. The scent is like a warm vanilla smell and it's great! It seems to moisturize her hair well too. The hair smoothie I used last night as a deep conditioner after taking her 3 week old box braids out. This is that stuff! Had good slip and wasn't too thick, a little seemed to go a long way (which is good since it was quite expensive for the size). The smell is also a warm vanilla scent too. I see both these being future purchases! I'm not a huge fan of carols daughter products, but this collection is doing well for us! I plan to purchase the other products from the black vanilla line next...☆☆☆☆ for the 2 of these, the 5th star was based on price so I couldn't give it that

No comments:

Post a Comment