February 8, 2016

Review: True products

I recently discover a new natural product line and read reviews abiut it. Seemed great so I figured I'd try a few. The products are all around $10 if I remember correctly...the butter isn't really that thick at all, it easily fell off my fingers when I scooped some up. It also doesn't have much slip either. The styling cream was pretty thin, but not liquidy, and didn't have much slip to go thru my daughter's hair either. The spray I used to moisturize her styles and was ok I guess. I'm not overly impressed at any of these products except for the smell. The scent is very extreme and lasts dayssss! It's fruity and smells amazing to me tho, so I like that...I also tried these on my son and wasn't all that impressed how they worked on him either. I'd give them ☆☆☆ and probably won't purchase again.

No comments:

Post a Comment