June 20, 2014

"Totally twisted" review

In the past I've used herbal essence hello hydration and it did the job well. I recently seen they have one for curly hair and decided to give it a try as well. It was about $4 and works above and beyond pricey salon brand products! It provided loads of slip, which is a must in this household! It smells amazing and lasts after rinsing...it's a bit difficult to hold and squeeze out tho since it's so big and heavy, but I do have small hands as well, so it's probably not going to be a problem for everyone. This is probably going to be my new go to cheap conditioner, I have been on the hunt for a nice cheap one for a while now since we use so much I hate to spend over $5 on something that won't even last a month...so I'll say if you like hello hydration, I'll give a safe bet totally twisted will be amazing for you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment