June 20, 2014

"As I am" review

I have tried their co-wash and loved it, so I decided to try another one of their products. I bought the leave in conditioner a couple months ago and it's about half gone but have still yet to decide if I'll buy it again or not. It smells amazing to me and detangles well, but it doesn't provide a whole lot of moisture for baby girl's hair. It does work well with a heavier moisturizer used with it tho. For a leave in it is a bit pricier, about $10 if I remember correctly. I'll give it ☆☆☆...it's not bad, just not my favorite. I'll add as well tho that my daughter's hair has different textures and curl patterns and it does work very good on the the hair around the outside of her head, which is silkier and 3c-4a curls (where as the middle of her hair is very thick and dry 4b-4c curls)

No comments:

Post a Comment