June 22, 2014

"Olive oil girls' review

I found these while browsing the hair aisle at cub foods, smelled them and figured why not lol. They were about $5 each if I recall correctly...so far I'm very pleased with this purchase. The conditioner smells wonderful and it's super creamy!! It's a bit thin and runny but it worked well. I felt like I used a lot in 1 wash but it was only about an inch loss in the bottle so not bad. It provided some good slip which is a must for us...after washing and detangling her hair I ran the moisturizer thru her hair and did 2 french braids. It went thru her hair good and was nice and creamy too and smelled great! I left the braids in for a week and when I took then out her hair was so soft. I will for sure buy the moisturizer again, unsure about the conditioner since I have other favorites,  but I definitely recommend these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment