June 20, 2014

"Cara b" review!

I just purchased these last week to try on both kids hair and I LOVE! They ran about $10 each at Walgreens. They both have a similar light scent that I can't really describe, I'm not a real fan of it but it's not gross...the moisture cream was a bit heavy for my 9 month old but it worked very good! It was a bit light for my daughter's hair and wasn't the easiest to smooth thru her thick hair, but I'm willing to give it another shot lol. The moisture spray worked very good for keeping her styles moisturized! I'm glad I have an in store spray that I love now. Before we always used "bee mine juicy" but I hate waiting for it to arrive in the mail and paying for shipping on top of the already pricey product...I'm going to give these 2 Cara b products ☆☆☆☆! I see myself purchasing these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment