April 4, 2016

Review: Camille Rose shampoo and conditioner

I'll start with the sweet ginger cleansing rinse first. I used this on the whole household! It has a sweet smell to it, not my favorite, but not bad. This product felt so silky on my kids hair and my own! It distributed easily and had nice lather. All our hair felt so clean after using! Zero complaints!...next is the Moroccan pear conditioning custard. I first used on my son's hair. I distributed thru his hair evenly and let sit for about 5 minutes before detangling. I swear it ate thru his tangled mess! He always cries and fights me when I detangle his hair, but not this time! I love this on him! For my daughter it's a different story tho. It had about zero slip on my daughter's hair so I had to use our fave herbal essence hello hydration conditioner. After I detangled with that conditioner I then put the camille rose conditioner in her hair and let it sit about 5 minutes. Her hair was so soft after rinsing! The smell was fine, nothing special, a bit fruity but fresh. My only complaints would be the slip, the difficulty of squeezing the bottle, and the cost for how quickly we go thru conditioner. I will most likely buy the shampoo/cleansing rinse again, but probably not the conditioner. Although I would recommend it for shorter hair with loser and silkier curls (as my son has). 5 stars for the shampoo and 3 for the conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment