July 7, 2013

”Beautiful Textures”

After taking out baby girl's yarn braids I decided to leave her hair out in a pony tail for the day, instead of washing it right away and her getting all sweaty...I have been using beautiful textures leave in conditioner for a few weeks now and wasn't a huge fan since it didn't moisturize her hair hardly at all. I went and bought the moisture butter to see if that would do anything since I have heard great things about the whole product line and didnt want to give up quite yet (also the price is good for testing and not worrying about wasting alot of money, I think these 2 were approx. $7 each)...I worked in sections spraying detangler and finger combing, then applying about a quarter size amount of the leave in condtioner, and lastly applying the moisture butter (about a quarter size again, depending on which section I am working with, since her hair texture and thickness varries thru out her head). Once a section was done with, I braided and moved on to the next section. When her whole head was finished having product applied and braided, I took out all the braids and pulled her hair up into a pony tail. I have to say that the combination of the 2 products is amazing! Her hair is super soft and moisturized. I may have applied a bit too much moisture butter in a few sections because it did get a bit crunchy, but I just fluffed the stiffness out...I couldn't get the best lighting to see her curls, but I hope these help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment