July 11, 2015

Mixed chicks review

So I've tried mixed chicks leave in conditioner on my daughter's hair when she was about 2 years old and absolutely hated it...her hair has changed alot since then and products I originally loved weren't working quite the same. I remembered one thing about the product that I actually loved was the slip, so I decided to give it another try. I bought a sample size to start and also bought their mixed silk...the 2 together is amazing in her hair! My fingers glide thru beautifully and her hair stays pretty well moisturized till taken out her styles. As shown in this picture, her hair was in twists for about 4 days and still super soft and shiny! The product is more costly than I'd like, about $15 for the hair silk and about  $20 for the leave in. But it works well with her hair now so I can't complain too much....the leave in alone smells not the greatest, but the hair silk has a better scent and actually smells pretty good when together (not sure how to explain the scent tho). If you like or need product with slip, I'd definitely give mixed chicks a try! Our other favorite products became too thick and sticky for her hair these days, so this is perfect for now ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment