July 11, 2015

Baby boy's hair products

My son's hair is opposite of my daughters. His hair is very soft, silky and he also has looser curls. I bought some products to try on my daughter, which they worked fine, but when used on my son it worked great! Miss jessies leave in conditioner, if I remember correctly, ran somewhere between $15-$20 and the OGX coconut milk serum ran about $10-$15...Miss jessies alone left his hair somewhat crunchy, but his curls super defined. When I added the coconut milk serum to the leave in it created magic lol...his hair stayed so soft, no crunch, smelled amazing (more of a fresh scent than cake or floral), his hair didn't look greasy but it had a soft healthy shine. I'm not totally set on buying either product again since the price was pretty high and his hair stays well managed with either nothing or Garnier fructis leave in conditioner (for about $3), but as he gets older and if I keep growing his hair out I'll probally come back to these products again!

No comments:

Post a Comment