May 21, 2014

Simple braids and beads style

After her hair being in a poof for her dance recital all weekend I decided to do a simple protective style...I started with a deep condition and then used kids ”curls” products to style (moisture spray, custard, and oil). I actually have yet to decide if I actually like the custard for her hair, it doesn't seem to do much for moisture but I am head over heels for the cake smell lol... The beads I used I found at target a few days ago, they are actually rubber and amazing! They are so much easier to get over braids that are thicker in the back of her head. Also they seem like they wouldnt cause as much damage on the hair either. I always worry regular hard plastic beads will break her hair (I might just be weird tho lol)...anywho, I totally recommend them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment