May 28, 2013

How we achieved ”free hair”!

I used to always have baby girls hair out not giving a care what happened to it. But once she hit just over 2 years old her hair changed and protective styles were a must for us! I decided to finally give free hair another chance a few months ago and it lasted an hour before I put it in a pony tail. I caved this past week and spend the $17 on kinky curly curling custard...BEST purchase I have bought yet! It defined her curls beautifully and weighed them down as well. Frizz free curls all day! Once her hair fully dried and we went home that night she had serious carseat hair in the back where her curls are very tiny and dry. That problem was easily fixed the next day with a spritz of water and re-fluffing. This is a must have product for our ”free hair” days!

No comments:

Post a Comment