August 30, 2016

Product review: Mielle organics

Sooo I finally found my staple products but ended up taking a stroll down the product aisle at sallys and found these intriguing items lol....I used the hair milk on my son's freshly washed hair (pictured below once dry). Smells nice, absorbed well into his hair, no complaints. The next morning he had major bed head so I used the leave in conditioner to freshen his curls. This had an odd plastic type scent but it wasn't horrible. I liked how it had a narrow spray and didn't get all over everything around you and you didn't have to use much to wet a section. It also wasn't like my favorite leave in "curls" detangler which has one tiny stream and not a spray at all tho. So a nice in between spray...anywho, it had a quite watery consistency but seemed to work fine...2 days later and his hair feels good and looks good! So 5 stars for use on his head!....for my daughter I used all 3, starting with the leave it, then hair milk, topped with the oil. The leave in didn't help detangle much, but I used on freshly washed hair so it didn't really matter. I applied the hair milk which absorbed nicely into her hair and the oil seemed to perfect everything! I'll have an update in a couple days for her completed review. (It's wet in braids for now)...I also bought the Co wash. I like it but it's nothing special. It claims to detangle but it did none of that for my son so I didn't even try on my daughter...all the products I bought ran about $12 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment