September 12, 2015

Product review: shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie

Soooo, I really hate shea moisture products, but I decided to give another one of there products a try. I found this sample size at walgreens for about $4. I loved the smell so I was pretty excited to go home and wash my daughter's hair and style with this new product. First of all, I had to use alot! It did not go thru her hair well at all. There was zero slip and it was too thick for there not to be. The white went away once dry and her hair stayed pretty nice once styled. When I took her hair down a few days later it was still pretty moisturized on the areas where her hair is super thin and silky, but very dried out on the rest of her hair....i decided to try it on my son since his curs are loose and more silky. It works well for him, so I'm going to use it up atleast, but I don't see myself buying this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment