April 19, 2015

Product review: Miss jessie's baby buttercream

I have read mixed reviews on miss jessie's products but mostly good ones on the baby buttercream, so I decided to give it a try.

Pro's:
- thick cream
- hold in moisture well

Con's:
- price ($32!)
- strong medicated scent
- zero slip (which the jar does says it helps with detangling)
- doesn't smooth thru hair well

With that, I do plan on using up what is left since it was so expensive. But I have only been using it towards the ends of her braids. I like a product that helps my fingers glide thru while braiding her hair, and this one seems to cause her hair to stick together....I did try it on my son who is a year and a half and (from my best judgement) has 3b type hair. It worked well on him but since the scent is so overpowering I will not continue to use on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment